If you’re on a medical plan and you’re eligible for emergency dental care in your area, the exchange has you covered.

But if you’re not on a plan, you can’t get it for free.

Here’s how.

If you are uninsured and can’t afford dental care at your current health plan’s cost, you have the option of getting dental care by paying an annual premium.

You’ll pay a $300 deductible for emergency services.

If that doesn’t cover you, you’ll have to pay a deductible and copayment amount for the rest of the year.

If you have dental coverage at a private dental office or dental clinic, you won’t be charged for emergency treatment.

However, you may need to pay an additional $1,200 deductible if you have pre-existing conditions.

To be eligible for dental care coverage, you must be:A U.S. citizen or legal resident;